Thursday, December 13, 2012

Family (attempted) Christmas pics!

So every year we attempt to take our own Christmas pictures! I dont think they turned out he greatest but ill let yall decide that.

lets just say that dad wasnt to thrilled about taking  pics lol






......And now for the crazy pics! Mom got so aggravated but it just makes the moment so much funnier to make a crazy face when she clicks the button to take the picture! Who else agrees?
notice how dad's holding his arm... yah thats what happened after i punched him :D

me, photobombing a pic :P

Megan strikes again!!!!

I think this one is moms favorite


2 comments:

  1. I think they turned out pretty well! You're too pessimistic! =P

    That website you told me about for editing pics....OH MY GOODNESS!! THAT IS SOOOOOOO AWESOME!!! =D I will definitely be using that from now on!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So i went back and added more pics to this post! I love the crazy ones more lol. I know right, i absolutely love that site, i use it all the time.

      Delete