Thursday, April 25, 2013

Ally's 3rd birthday party!

This past Saturday was my niece Allysons birthday party. We had tons of fun playing volleyball, decorating doughnuts, and just visiting with eachother. Its a Moore thing to stay all day and most the night at our get togethers and oh my word do i love it!
the birthday girl



Jordan

me and will


Momma

yours truly :) 

cruisin'

Roger

 my nephew Jaxsen :)

Mase


Ally

Oh Yess!

My bro and sister in law... <3


gotta love will's face here lol


LOL 
My FAVORITE pic!  look at there expressions lol

Me and Momma

Me and my Diddy <3

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Ally! Great pics, Meg. Ally looks older than three, especially in that first pic! Oh and btw, the pics of you are absolutely GORGEOUS! (Not that I've never noticed that before... =D lol) Glad you had a good time! I know you love and enjoy being with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow really good pictures espesially of you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey!I love your new header!The pictures of you looks GREAT!:)

    ReplyDelete