Monday, September 9, 2013

ive done some diggin'...

Oooh yes! since everybody has been puttin up old pics i decided to get in on the fun. oh yeah girls, can you hear the scary music leading up to the dramatic gross old pictures, lol. yep dug up these old things :D



















hannah, avoiding the camera lol

leah was so little!



haha< i knew beth would love  this pic!!







bethany and amber

hannah and meg





front flip!


lol i love this pic


caught mrs.Hoyle!

and mrs,hutchins :)

hannah

crazy faces



me and mason

4 comments:

  1. okay..those are some crazy pictures!! :) haha! lol. Thanks for posting. Love em'

    *Rosalyn*

    ReplyDelete
  2. yall keep puttin aful pics of me on your blog especially the 12th and the 23rd lolololol !!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow... haha! You should have heard my successive chuckles and groans. =) I guess I'll have to be next to post some crazy pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Megan! I'm gonna get you for those pics of me! :D You really got me that time. :)
    ~Beth

    ReplyDelete