Ya'll are nuts! Lol But I can't really say I'm surprised. =P Have you guys been getting a lot of rain?Miss you all!
well a few days it rained a good bit! oh it was the best time :)
I don't think I would want to get so much mud in my hair!! :) It was raining yesterday. BUt we don't have any muddy spots.... :) Thank goodness!!!! :)*Rosalyn*
OH! I love mud fights. Especially with BIG puddles you can run and slide through!
Ya'll are nuts! Lol But I can't really say I'm surprised. =P Have you guys been getting a lot of rain?
ReplyDeleteMiss you all!
well a few days it rained a good bit! oh it was the best time :)
DeleteI don't think I would want to get so much mud in my hair!! :) It was raining yesterday. BUt we don't have any muddy spots.... :) Thank goodness!!!! :)
ReplyDelete*Rosalyn*
OH! I love mud fights. Especially with BIG puddles you can run and slide through!
ReplyDelete